Search This Blog

May 28, 2008

Ugly Betty: The Musical’ Coming to Broadway?


ABC’s hit drama Ugly Betty may be turning into a Broadway musical production soon!

Michael Urie, aka Wilhemina’s assistant Marc, told British radio station Heart, “They do want to do an Ugly Betty musical, a full-on Broadway musical, but it’s all hush-hush. I think it would be great, and they should use the cast from the show. I think we would all do it, although we maybe don’t dance and sing as well as professional singers and dancers. I think it would be fun for us to do it for a while, and then they could get real people in. They definitely want to do an episode that is a musical one, but then they want to do a full stage show. I think it’s a great idea. It would definitely work.” source

4 comments:

AAW said...

Why? That is one show I still don't get!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I think you have to be very into fashion or have study fashion design like me to understand the show. All the characters remind me of someone I went to school with or a teacher in the fashion field

AAW said...

Ebony Intuition:

I LOVE fashion and I'm very much into it. And I love movies that makes fashion an essential character such as Devil Wears Prada, the new Sex and The City, etc. But I could never relate to the characters of Ugly Betty. I must have stomach 15 mins of the show tops.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Yea I would have to agree with you at 1st it did take me some time to understand the characters .

The devil wears prada (which I love) and sex & the city have more realistic characters though..

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin