Search This Blog

April 30, 2009

Bridal Bliss: Shawn and Eric Roberson




Bride: Shawn Martha Renee Roberson, 33
Groom: Eric Roberson, 35

Occupations: Eric, R&B artist and songwriter; Shawn, strategic planning executive
Homebase: New Jersey

Wedding Date: August 10, 2008

Wedding Location: Pennsylvania

Sweet Melody: Eric Roberson met his wife, Shawn Martha Renee Roberson, through a mutual friend after one of his shows. The two shared very similar paths but had never met. Each of their families hails from North Carolina and they are both Howard University alums. "She told me she bought my first album, "Esoteric," and told me it was amazing," recalls Eric with a laugh. "All I kept thinking was, Oh yeah, tell me more."


Continue reading here

1 comment:

Claire said...

Beautiful wedding.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin