Search This Blog

April 22, 2008

Parts of Africa They Never Show on Tv

Abuja, Nigeria

Abuja, officially Abuja Municipal Area Council or AMAC, is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a "planned" city, as it was mainly built in the 1980s and officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing the role of the previous capital Lagos. As of the 2006 census, the Federal Capital Territoy has a population of 778,567.
continue reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Thanks, I'll check yours out too and add tomine also

Anonymous said...

Beautiful town

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin