Search This Blog

April 27, 2008

Equally magnificant.......WOMB-MAN!!!!

From the beginning, Khamitic cosmology was Maatical (balanced) it taught of NTR, a Mother/Father Creator. The NTRU (Divine Attributes) were likewise feminine and masculine, for example, Ptah/Sekhmet, Amen-Ra/Mut, Tehuti/Maat, Ast/Asar. This way of viewing The Divine that filtered down into everyday life was Maatriarchal, and women enjoyed a measure of equality unduplicated in these so called modern times. The Greeks and Romans were appalled at the level of freedom of Khamitic women, who could own property and functions as Queens, High Priestesses, and Living Oracles. The lineage of kings was transmitted through the mother, as was inheritance.


The Maatocracy (righteous government) of the ancient Khamites eclipsed the democracy of modern time, whose hallmark has been the suppresion and oppression of women, coupled with a pervasive undercurrent of racism.


In order to understand the spirituality of "Our Ancient Kahmite Ancestors" it is important to open your consciousness and familiarize yourself with the cosmological legacy that created the Maatocracy.



Soak it up: source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Thank you very much William I will send you an email once I get to work .

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin