Search This Blog

December 1, 2008

My 2nd Year Anniversary of Owning a Home







2 years ago today I received the keys to my own home. It took 2 years a lot of budgeting and discipline to not spend any money so that I could save for a downpayment. Then I looked at about 8 condos in total before making my final choice and placing an offer. The rest is history.

To date I still have not fully decorated my place, I've kept it very simple, but that will change after this winter. I want to upgrade and put in hardwood or laminate flooring, so I can have a nice colourful rug. Upgrade my counter tops to marble and change the colour of my cabit doors to a darker wood.

Below are some tips on purchasing a home.

Buying my first home

Renewing my mortgage

Renovating

Refinancing

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh congratulations it must be so rewarding...what a wonderful feeling. i can't wait 'till the day...but i still don't know where i want to be in the next few years so i don't see home ownership happening for another few years. your planned upgrades sound fantastic!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

thanks kay

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin