I've never been on a cruise as yet but I would really love to go on this ship called "Oasis of the Seas". The ship features 7 neighborhoods
- Central Park features boutiques, restaurants and bars, including access to the Rising Tide bar,which can be raised or lowered to three separate levels. It houses the first living park at sea with over 12,000 plants and 56 trees.
- The Pool and Sports Zone features a sloped-entry beach pool and two surf simulators.
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center features a spa for teens.
- Boardwalk features a handcrafted carousel, restaurants, bars, shops, two rock-climbing walls, and a tattoo parlor. Its outdoor 750-seat Aqua Theatre amphitheater hosts the ship's largest freshwater pool.
- Royal Promenade features restaurants and shops and is viewable from a mezzanine.
- Youth Zone features a science lab and computer gaming
- Entertainment Place Click here for more information on Oasis of The Sea