This explosion took place about 15 minutes from my house, I don't know how I did not hear the explosion my mom did. So far their are no injuries reported and the houses near the site have been evacuated.
One man says no one should have given permission for Sunrise Propane to set up shop in the neighbourhood that is home to more than 12,000 people.
Josie Miceli, another woman who has lived in the area for 40 years, says community members weren't consulted or even notified about the facility when it moved in about five years ago.
Residents were awakened shortly before 4 a.m. after several thunderous explosions which sent bright orange fireballs into the sky.
Police say there were only minor injuries, and firefighters are still battling blazes that are still raging. Source