Search This Blog

November 2, 2009

Guadeloupean, Guadeloupe



Guadeloupe It is an overseas department of France. As with the other overseas departments, Guadeloupe is also one of the twenty-six regions of France (being an overseas region) and an integral part of the Republic. As part of France, Guadeloupe is part of the European Union; hence, as for most EU countries, its currency is the euro.

Guadeloupe has always had a rich literary production prolonged today by many living writers, poets, novelists, essayists and journalists, among them Mesdames Maryse Condé and Simone Schwartz-Bart, M. Ernest Pépin. read more


2 comments:

C A said...

I looove your blog it's very avant-garde. I'm now following you via rss feed, I bet you'll enjoy mine and follow me too ;)

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Thanks, I checked out your blog and it's great.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin