Search This Blog

November 9, 2009

Belgian Waffles


:)

The first thing you should taste if you visit Belgium is a Belgium waffles . Now I need to find myself a waffle machine to make my own.

"A Belgian waffle is a type of waffle identified by its larger size, lighter batter and higher grid pattern which forms deep pockets and has larger squares. In Belgium, there are a number of different types of waffle, including the Brussels waffle, the Liège waffle and the stroopwafel; what is known in North America as a "Belgian waffle" is most similar to the Brussels waffle." source

5 comments:

Dwana said...

LOVE them. I use funnel cake mix to make my own. If I get them out (restaurant) I get them from ihop. The Belgian waffle is about the only thing I eat from them anyway.

I don't need any syrups or fruit. I just get butter, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. MMM MMM MMM

C A said...

I WANT THAT!
Come check the new stunning posts! ^^

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Maxine Beneba Clarke said...

OOOOOh, these look so good I'm almost licking my laptop :)

Beauty Is Diverse said...

@Maxine- LOL.

Anonymous said...

ummm yummy.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin