Search This Blog

November 18, 2008

Honey Fig






"Nurture your beauty, from a collection of natural skin and hair care lines."




Honey Fig has opened a retail store at 4967 Yonge StreetToronto, ON M2N 5N6Canada.




Right across the street from my home (YES!) Why am I so happy about this because they carry Carol's Daughter which is one of my fav natural products lines at this moment.




I went to visit the store yesterday and purchased Jamacian Black Castor Oil


This 100% natural Castor Bean oil is made the old fashion way by the hands of skilled Jamaican artisans. The oil unlike most highly processed, refined castor oil found on the market, is raw and unrefined; in other words… “de real thing”.

Use as a pre-shampoo oil, hot oil treatment, on dry itchy scalp. Can also be used as a topical remedy for other skin problems such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Tinea Capitis (Ringworm).

Visit their website here or if you live in the Toronto area stop by and check them out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!! Honey Fig has opened, and I'm so excited!!
i found myself in there the day after they had their "soft" opening (only because i got a notice in the mail on the day that they actually opened and it was too late to head down there). I bought myself a jar of Happy Nappy Styles since im trying to experiment with new things...

Lovely blog by the way.. you're in my little "hair care/beauty" bookmark folder...

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Thanks Stacy, I will be back at the store buying My fav products from Carol's Daughter.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin