Search This Blog

June 7, 2008

Ashanti teams with Akademiks for limited tee


Akademiks is teaming up with Ashanti to create a limited-edition t-shirt for her “I Declare Me” Campaign.

The campaign’s core is a very personal focus on the self-definition and empowerment of women across the United States.

“I believe in women’s empowerment and standing up for what you believe in,” says Ashanti. “‘I Declare Me’ is a campaign that addresses issues facing young people today such as voting, domestic violence, discrimination and eating disorders.

“I’m happy Akademiks has partnered with me on this project by creating the official ‘I Declare Me’ t-shirts,” she continues. “Get the shirt, wear the shirt and declare yourself, love yourself – ‘Declare Me’.”

The limited-edition ladies’ tees, in white and black, will be available exclusively on www.Akademiks.com. source



No comments:

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin