Search This Blog

December 24, 2009

The National Ballet of Canada | The Nutcracker




Last night I braved the cold weather again to watch the The Nutcracker at the Canadian Opera House. I've always wanted to see the Nutcracker on stage since it has always been one of my favorite Christmas movies. It was a beautiful production, amazing costumes, and overall a great show. My favorite part of the show was the "Land of Snow", it felt like winter wonderland coming to life.


Click here to purchase tickets {shows are selling out so buy soon}

1 comment:

Fashion Pad said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE the ballet. I used to dance on my University's dance team and I enjoy any and every live dance performance. I gotta check and see if there are any in my town :-)

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin