Search This Blog

May 27, 2009

Taysha Valez Self Made Billionaire

Picture source:theybf.com

Taysha Valez is the C.E.O of H.Couture Beauty LLC and the nonprofit H.Couture Beauty Water Inc. (a.k.a. Beauty Water ORG). Taysha became a self made millionaire through her investments in real estate and diamond reselling while she was in college. She is the author of Young Black Millionairess : How to Start a Million Dollar Business: Volume 1/2: Get to the Point Edition. Click here to purchase.
Check out her website Socialite Collection and Co here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This girl is plain FABULOUS. I am going to ge this book for my teen daughter because this she is an example of someone we need to hear more about-not Rhianna and the bunch. Thanks for this.

Cee said...

This is a person I would love to add to People Cee admires....Thanx Eboy for Wonderful educative posts

CiCiWryter said...

glad you posted this info. people were going nuts in the comments of a 'celeb' blog about whether she was the real deal or not. I'm gonna check her book out and see if its something for my daughter's summer reading list.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

No Problem ladies.

@CiCiwryter - I did a bit of researching on her too, I wasn't able to find much pictures of her, but did find some interviews etc.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin