Search This Blog

March 22, 2010

Zoe Saldana Covers Nylon Magazine



Zoe Saldana on the April Issue of Nylon Magazine here's a clip of her interview below and photos.


On moving from NYC to the Dominican Republic at age 9: “We went from this urban life to running around barefoot in the countryside and being taught how to gut fish. We were learning how to climb coconut trees – let me tell you, they are f–king dangerous!… I would do my homework in guava and mango trees.”

On learning dance as a child: “That was the beginning of a beautiful f–king romance. That was my Xanax, let me tell you… it put all my demons in order.”

Photos below









source:nylonmagazine

3 comments:

Fly Girl said...

Was she using all that profanity? I've never seen an interview of her with all of that.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Neither have I.

RainaHavock said...

There were two interviews in the pass were she was using profanity and another about how she wanted to have more great sex. Also interesting fact she is the first WOC to be on the cover of this magazine in 7 years.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin