Search This Blog

March 12, 2010

Modele: Joan Smalls





 photos edited by me.!

One of my favorite models of the season is new comer (well not that new) Joan Smalls. Joan Smalls is from Puerto Rico and is 22 years old. She is signed with IMG Models {New York, Paris, London, Milan}. This season the Puerto Rican beauty walked in total 44 shows (NYC, Paris, London, Milan combined). 

Click here to view more runway shows Joan Smalls walked this season.

View more photos of Joan Smalls below










source:tfs simpleylovely

These photos are from a Ports 1961 Spring 2008 ad but I love these images of her so much I had to share.

picture sources:style.it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is gorgeous and 44 shows good for her.

Fly Girl said...

I don't think I've seen her before but I'll be on the lookout, that's wonderful news that she's walked so many shows.

Len said...

Joan is my #1 model. She is so beautiful and elegant. She deserve where she is know, she had the most important runway (NY, Paris, Milan and London). GONG. JOAN.

Len said...

Joan is my #1 model. She is so beautiful and elegant. She deserve where she is now. CONG. JOAN.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin