February 21, 2008
1. Always say "I do" to a Black woman.
2. Take care of your offspring.
3. Always love and respect your Black people - educate yourself on your Black history.
4. Attend an HBCU & get a degree.
5. Take care of your Mother & Father when they get older.
6. Have safe sex at all times.
7. Never act differently around other folks than you would around your own people. Be yourself at all times.
8. Never disrespect a Black woman (take Bitches & Hoes out of your terminology).
9. Never enlist into the U.S Army.
10. Never sell or buy drugs.