Search This Blog

February 22, 2010

Naomi Campbell Honored at the Elle Style Awards 2010





In celebration of Naomi Campbell's 25th year in the fashion industry and being the Global Ambassador for White Ribbon Alliance she was honored with the "Outstanding Contribution Award from Elle UK Magazine.  A limited edition March issue of Elle featuring Naomi was designed to promote the White Ribbon Alliance.  Naomi will be launching a WRA dinner party initiative for more information click here





Corrine Bailey


Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen pose after winning the Style Icon Award in the Winner's room at the ELLE Style Awards 2010 at the Grand Connaught Rooms on February 22, 2010 in London, England. 


Jameela Jamil



TV Star winner Dannii Minogue


Leona Lewis


Agyness Deyn


Tolula Adeyemi (R) and Leah Weller


Sarah Brown

source:wireimage/elleuk.com

5 comments:

Fly Girl said...

I have the March Elle and Naomi's not on it! Where can I get it?

Beauty Is Diverse said...

It's the Elle UK edition a special cover I'm not sure if it's on newsstands yet. I didn't notice it today up in Toronto I will check the bigger bookstore on Thursdays to see if it's in.

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I posted the pictures of Naomi's cover and editorial.

Chrissystina said...

Has it really been 25 years for her? Daaaaaaaang
Is she still with her billionaire boyfriend?

Beauty Is Diverse said...

@ Chrissystina

I was thinking the same thing at first 25yrs wow, then I remembered she did start in 84-85.

ShareThis

ShareThis
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin